The following is a list of frequently asked questions we receive:
- Q: How do I cost Leeds ‘Omics into my grant for bioinformatics support?
- A: We would cost in a percentage of our Senior Bioinformatics Research Officers time given your individual requirements. Please get in touch to arrange an appointment to discuss the specifics.
- Q: How do I cost High Performance Compute (HPC) time into my grant?
- A: The Advanced Research Computing (ARC) team has a section on this on their website. See here http://arc.leeds.ac.uk/using-the-systems/advanced-topics/grant-applications/.
- Q: How do I create a Data Management Plan (DMP) for my grant?
- A: We are more than happy to assist you with a DMP for your grant. Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements. There are also some excellent resources available on the library’s Research Data website. See here https://library.leeds.ac.uk/research-data.